This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Viaggi Erbacci

Lufthansa City Center

Telephone: +39 0546 / 682929

Piazza della Libertà 16,
48018 Faenza

Opening Hours
Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Viaggi Erbacci

ESTA for entry in to the US

For entry to the United States you need an authorization through a procedure called ESTA -

Electronic System for Travel Authorization. Citizens of countries participating in the VWP (Visa

Waiver Program) still have the right to obtain a permit to travel approved, prior to entering the

United States.

A website is available from The Department of Homeland Security and the Bureau of Customs and

Border Protection of the United States in which an automated form that can be filled in by the

applicant for the transmission of requests for travel authorization.


To connect to the official website US Customs and Border Protections , CLICK HERE